1.8 Mile UP-Hill Race

Talking with DH promoter/skater Ryan Farmer about an uphill race/freeride at his DH event January 2019. It’s a great opportunity to build a bridge between communities and use a closed course for fun and competition. Ryan is onboard and likes the idea. I need individuals committed in order for it to work. https://m.facebook.com/events/433405593843526. Screenshot_20181026-110143 Screenshot_20181027-062436

10 Likes

How bad are these roads?

@Battosaii with that awd build. Get in on this.

5 Likes

Sounds like alot of fun!:smiley: 8hr from me :neutral_face:

I’d love to but damn just not feasible to go to Cali with my board ATM. Plus we have my own esk8 event coming up in December here in Miami I’ll have info up soon.

@MoeStooge wish I could be there

4 Likes

If they are racing 72mm I’m sure 90s will get up just fine.

1 Like

I’ll be there with all 4 motors finally working. :rocket:

6 Likes

Unfortunately, It’s a no go for me. That’s the busiest time of year at work for me. :cry:

Man, us NorCal folks need some big events to go to. Even if it’s a bit out of state lol.

Race Roster: 1)@Arzamenable (custom Quad) 2)@moestooge (custom Dual)

3 Likes

I have a board for sale for anyone who is interested in uphill racing and wants to run in this race. IMG_20181026_174316

15 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Ok. $25.00 entry includes event T-shirt. Pavement is rough. Leathers/Pads suggested.

5 Likes

Was hoping you would bring a quad monster. You have the right parts and know how. Close to home, hope something opens up between now and then

2 Likes

Weather is great. Make the trip and rip the hill.

1 Like

Might have to make the trip on this one stop by tillers for a tune up first :smiley: I’ll bring a quad monster

1 Like

Race Roster: update

1. @Arzamenable (custom Quad)
  2. @moestooge (custom Dual)
  3. @ethel (building)
  4. @trancejunkiexxl (custom Quad)
2 Likes

Wait that’s the board for sale? About to sell all my belongings

2 Likes

PM’d @MoeStooge.

1 Like

1 Like