1.8 Mile UP-Hill Race

We will be going for sure, Jeramiah plans on racing uphill. Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

So jealous of you west coast guys

4 Likes

how Rough is the pavement? It looks pretty rough in the YouTube videos . Why wouldn’t they run bigger wheels on the downhill?

Gives the race surface character. Race Roster: update

1. @Arzamenable (custom Quad)
  2. @moestooge (custom Dual)
  3. @ethel (custom Dual)
  4. @trancejunkiexxl (custom Quad)
  5. @OllinBoardCompany @chaka (prodo Dual Diag)
6 Likes

That’s fantastic. Really enjoyed talking with Jeremiah in Vegas. His brain makes cool stuff. Looking fwd to seeing your crew again…

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to formally meet you in Vegas. Jeramiah enjoyed talking with you and had great things to say.

Do you happen to know about the camping situation at Barrett Junction? We are planning on possibly bringing our small camper.

1 Like

Anyone of you running the sealed 6374 or any sealed motor?

2 Likes

@sayekim No sealed motors. No classes or restrictions. This is the first time this will have been attempted (esk8history?) What ever it takes to get to the top the quickest. Then we will have a frosty adult beverage!!

7 Likes

Camping yes! Promoter (Ryan Farmer) said. Yeah you can, just show a little early to figure out a good spot. Camping is at the cafe but not sure if there will be room out back there, depends how long it is. Maybe the side of the cafe there’s a big lot, if not there you can at the race course it’s like quarter mile up the highway.
There are also state park campsites near by.

Man this is on my birthday weekend. Gonna have to start bugging the wife. Wonder if i can make my board awd or worth competing by then.

1 Like

Would love to have you… take the wife to dinner, tell her she’s pretty, buy her a rose and then BAM!! She will melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July and we’ll be clinking beers on the 20th of Jan.

3 Likes

Looks like we’re staying at the Potrero Campground county Park… http://www.sdparks.org/content/sdparks/en/park-pages/Potrero.html

2 Likes

Race Roster: update

1. @Arzamenable (custom Quad)
  2. @moestooge (custom Dual)
  3. @ethel (custom Dual)
  4. @trancejunkiexxl (custom Quad)
  5. @OllinBoardCompany @chaka (prodo Dual Diag)
  6. Art Zuniga. (custom Dual)
  7. @Psychotiller
    Tim. ( ??? ???)
4 Likes

Not sure whether it’ll be dual or quad…

7 Likes

Awwww yaaa :smiley:

1 Like

@topcloud Let us know what you need to get to the start line… never know what may be laying around on someones bench…

4 Likes

How much is a board. Just curious?

Thanks my brother, I appreciate that.

Would like to be one of your first Stooge Slicks customers, that’s for certain.

This 13S Evo can scoot like Markus’ new board, yet it is simply beyond my level of skill to keep this board as stable as @mackann demonstrates.

Changing over to @OllinBoardCompany Ronins to see if we can smooth it out a little. Will start a build thread.

Thanks again, sincerely appreciated.

3 Likes

SRBV-3 #0001 12kw 200a Mamba X-lx esc x2 . Chromoly tube chassis T-6 al panels and deck. Gear drive 3link trucks on soft duro split 45a/50a120mm race wheels. 18ah 8s lipo race ready 3500.us
Won’t sell it unless it’s raced at this event. Nope!! IMG_20180924_020138_804 9E4AC5CB-ACF3-4BA4-8947-2E2DF7767B8F

11 Likes

@j0ker3366 that thing is 8s

1 Like