1 set of TB 218 trucks available | EU

Interested if you got a set left.

Replied to your PM

All packages shipped 10 minutes ago. Iā€™ll PM you the tracking numbers!

4 Likes

Alright Gents,

Everything was shipped an hour ago and I updated all of you with tracking numbers. Trucks were sent with priority 2-3 day shipping so hopefully on Wednesday Iā€™ll have 5 updates of ā€œreceivedā€ here.

Shipping turned out to be more expensive. I thought packages would weight under a kg each but they were around 1.4kg so shipping was about ā‚¬26 instead of ā‚¬16.

Since this was my mistake you donā€™t have to do anything but I would appreciate if you send me another ā‚¬6 or so to offset the shipping.

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Arrived today.

Also found out after I paid for them that they fit the enertion wheel pulleys without modification, unlike the caliber trucks I was planning on using. So thatā€™s an added bonus. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

Yeah, they have extended axles so pretty good! Arrived with no damageā€¦?

Yea everything looks good. Just have to wait for the enertion parts group buy then I can test them out.

Just one? Still got it?

Just one and I have it!

You are in the US right?

yes, like one truck, not one set right?

Yes haha 1 truck, not 1 set. Iā€™m in Switzerland so shipping will probably make it more expensive then if you get a set from the US

1 Like

Oh i just noticed this sorry, hope it is not too late. I will send the money, it is still cheaper than buying them from USA directly so its all good.

No worries. As I said, my mistake for not checking the weight of the packages so I do appreciate this : )

Edit: you sent me ā‚¬4 more than what I needed to offset shipping, Iā€™ll refund you those :wink: not trying to make money here, just helping eskaters go eskate!

4 Likes

Oh okay thank you! :slight_smile:

Received on friday, Iā€™m so happy.

Will paypal the offset later today =)

Received! Thank you very much, all good in terms of packaging and things related. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got mine today! Everything ok, thanks :wink:

1 Like

edit package has arrived in the country :sunglasses:nice one boosted man

1 Like

Do you still have a set or all sold out?

Trucks are gone, sorry! I have the motor mounts though.