$1 to $2 LG 18650 cells

So are these actually set up in 10s 2p from the seller. I wish they had them length wise instead of the block to make it streamline.

In the case yes.

yes, from the seller. when i got them, i took the shrink wrap off to check them out. you can actually take the top layer of battery and remove it and make it slimmer and connect it back with a wire.

this is my issue now… i have a meepo im trying to retro fit and build up… but this weird pack doesnt fit in the original case like a flat 10s2p… i think im going ghetto cake pan in the mean time to fit everything till i get some sort of new esc’s to got 10s4p … maybe more…

I was thinking of going with the 20 cell with the 20C discharge rating what is the difference between the 20C and the 65c I have seen on other batteries. I will be using this with a focbox and sk3 6364 190kv motor

no 18650 cell has a 20c discharge, you mean 20a?

The other ones have a 20c I most have been looking at that

you’re thinking of lipos then?

can you elaborate on this more? just a simple peel it back and re-solder the wires that were moved (lengthened) and now ill have pack not 3 batteries high?

correct. just bring top layer (4 batts.) down.

right on thx… since you peeled it apart would u happen to know how many charging amps you think the bms can handle? I have a 5amp speed charger Im planning on using but dont want to fry it =/

…and one other thing… if I wanted to add a JST plug to connect to a charging port instead of unplugging the battery from the board each time… couldnt I just splice into the lead wires? or am I missing something? thx

I was thinking on buying 3 packs to make a 60 cell 12s4p 13.2amp battery.

Id like it as slim as possible, so can you tell me if they can be disassembled but maintain sets of 4 welded together. Ideally id like to reuse as much as i can from the original welded configuation.

if you can post pics of it disassembled that would be useful too.

if you connect 3 of them in parallel, to make 10s6p, do you need to disconnect the bms from the other 2? or can you just use one charge port? or can you use 3 charge ports simultaneously ?

Don’t need to disconnect anything can hook all xt60 together in parallel Ive built several packs like this with 3 or 4 10s2p packs

2 Likes

ill be building a 10s6p pack with these in a couple days. ill take some pictures

so, connect 3 of them in parallel then charge them with 3 chargers?

No 1 charger, because they will all be parallel , thus 1 battery

lol I guess I’m not the only one with those questions