107mm light green electric flywheels 80$

Looking to get 100$ for the wheels, if not, I am real open to decent trades. Logo was scraped off for a cleaner look, extra wheel is an extra 20$. Disclaimer: this is not the flywheels sold everywhere. It requires a different pulley because the hub fits deeper into the wheel. You’ll need to design, or buy a different pulley for it. I also have a set of the dark green ones with the logo still on. image

2 Likes

Still have any 107mm flywheel sets?

I actually do! I have 2 sets but 1 is reserved for @Rithblu

They are dark green electric flywheels

Definitely interested in having them shipped to Canada

Shipping is quite expensive, it would be around 30-40 to ship

Bump, 10char

Bump, to anyone I’m US, the price is now 90$ and I’ll ship in a medium usps priority package

Bump, 80 excluding shipping

Some better photos might help? You mentioned dark green but those look light green?

I have another set that I’m using

@ChrisChaput made I believe 3 different colors of these wheels, light green, dark green, and the legendary pink

1 Like

Bump! Why does no one want these legendary wheels

2 Likes

I personally don’t because I found out they require drive pulleys no one currently has. That killed it for me. The closest thing available would be 3D printed.

2 Likes

Maybe link here for some people doing new builds personally have extra set of wheels already in a box or I’d probably grab them.

1 Like

I know @b264 has some, as well as @pixelsilva is at the moment making one for them

@carrotstrip, since Michigan roads are pretty rough, you might want these wheels, they are super comfy and deal with bad roads greatly

2 Likes