10S LiPo 8000mah Electric Longboardw/ Wiiciever and BMS...?

G’day guys, (i’m new here so prepare yourselves) So for my final major work project i’m planning on building a 10S 8000mah electric Longboard with an included wiiciever. Now, i’ve done quite a bit of research regarding parts and i’m really hesitant to just buy some bits off hobbyking and pray they’ll work together I’ve put together a small parts list which consist of:

• Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-213KV Brushless Outrunner
  • Turnigy SK8-ESC w/BEC
  • 2 x ZIPPY Flightmax 8000mAh 5S1P 30C LiPo’s in series
  • (some 82mm wheels or something)
  • i have a deck and trucks so thats fine
  • im making a wiiciever but will use a normal transmitter and reciever for testing
  • Thinking on using a 12T pinion and and 37T Spur (open to other suggestions) Because of that i have a few questions:
  1. Is my ESC sufficient for my motor?
  2. Is my gearing ratio about right? (i weigh about 80kg)
  3. How much range will i get?
  4. How do i know what belt to buy?
  5. What is a safe full charge voltage of a LiPo pack?
  6. Heres the big question: To save me taking out the batteries from the skateboard, can i wire up a 10S lipo BMS to the batteries so all i need is a 37v power brick to balance charge the batteries? Does the BMS essentially “balance charge” the 10s LiPo pack?

I want to build this board to be as user friendly as possible so i’m open to suggestions on ways to do things such as charging Not sure if anyone will see this post but its worth a shot Cheers Guys

This way is handy with this u can charge with a brick turn on anf off it has e switch easy to wire…your esc i would go for a focbox

why the FOCBOX over a VESC? is there any difference apart from price?

They can run foc without blowing up and have better support than those 100$ ones but if you use bldc nothing much better, you can go with cheaper ones

probably a stupid question but whats FOC and bldc?

FOC stands for Field Oriented Control BLDC stands for Brushless DC

This thread explains it

awesome, thank you, any answers regarding my aforementioned questions?