10S2P 40T Packs @ $300 Shipped

I’m not personally selling these, but I thought i’d let you guys know meepo boards is.

Probably an exceedingly good pack for light commuters, using a pretty rare cell too.

2 Likes

Nice, that’s something new yeah. The 40T cells are really awesome and so powerfull. I have a commuter board with 10S2P 40T and I can really recommend these cells :ok_hand:

I linked this pack to another user yesterday in my build thread and since then started thinking if I should upgrade from the 10s2p Sanyo pack to this pack. I would be able to go from 32Amps to 60Amps and my dual 6354 would no longer be bottlenecked by the battery. It’s very similar to the other pack so it would be a plug and play upgrade.

After considering it I’m worried that even tho they are both ~8Ah capacity once I have the torque available from 30A battery max on each VESC my range will go down considerably with this new pack.

I thought about selling packs again but only using 40t cells. Not sure if there is interest though anymore

5 Likes

Please do @barajabali :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize you stopped. Why aren’t you doing packs anymore?

1 Like

I just got caught up with my job, I felt like I couldn’t put as much time into packs as I would like. The second that happened, I just pulled the plug.

But I think I can pick it back up if people want some unique 40t packs.

4 Likes

Depending on the price I think I would take a brick pack from the returned legend himself :grin:

1 Like

I think I can sort you out. I’ll look into putting my site back up.

What size are you interested in?

2 Likes

Hmm it will cost a lot but a 10s4 or 5p should be good for a MOuntain board with a very light rider?

Oh yea a 10s5p with 40t cells is huge. Similar to 10s7p nearly with 30q

1 Like

Haha… gonna pm you so we don’t clog the thread…

@barajabali… I was thinking of ordering 100 of these or 30t if your going to be doing builds again… I was wondering if you can ship to Canada.

1 Like

Hey man, Yea I think I can. 40t is the way to go imo

2 Likes

Sweet I’m in Toronto… and definitely wanting some packs built it’s very hard to get battery’s here.when will you have you site back up…

1 Like

Ill make a thread about it next week prob :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome news … the battery legend is coming back… cheers @barajabali

2 Likes

Is 40T better than 30Q & 20700b?

1 Like

Oh yea 4000 mah at 35 amp discharge

165717he2 https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/f/0/f009448863dcfd1cd97f8169e1aae8bb37248a54.jpeg

Credits to @rich

4 Likes