10s3p Samsung 30Q INR 18650 3000mAh 3.6V (9.0Ah)

I’m fairly new here, so cant post to New Items for sale or Group orders…so i’m posting here.

I’m having some batteries made for me and was going to sell the one that doesnt fit, it will be brand new. They will include all the accessories: power button, LCD screen, BMS, Charge port, Charger

I’m thinking $220 is an awesome deal. I’ll post pictures/video/facetime once I have, but I may make this into a group buy if anyone else wants one, two or more.

Note: I’m probably a week or two out from getting these but will keep you all posted, just wanted to help the builders all out as I couldn’t find anything even close to this for less than double.

Dan (Idaho)

Here are the specs:

10s3p Samsung 30Q INR 18650 3000mAh 3.6V (9.0Ah) Layout: Configuration 1 BMS LCD Battery Screen Power Adapter Power Button Charger 4A XT90/DC weight ~2.2lbs

10s3p Samsung 30Q INR 18650 3000mAh 3.6V (9.0Ah) Layout: Configuration 2 BMS LCD Battery Screen Power Adapter Power Button Charger 4A XT90/DC weight ~2.2lbs

bat2

2 Likes

I might be interested. my 6s board that I was waiting to go 10s is starting to have some battery issues.

which cells are those exactly? 3,5ah is quite a lot for high discharge cells. where you got your cells from? is it a legit source?

which bms you will use? for charge only? if no, what will be the max discharge current?

the same for the power button. how much amps the switch can handle and is it a fused switch?

The only one i know Samsung 3500mah is 35E, but it has a poor discharge - 8A. Not suitable for esk8.

1 Like

that´s the only ones i found till now too. as min for a 3p it would be a bit less.

1 Like

I havent ordered them yet, which would be the best cell to use for esk8? Samsung …which cell? thanks

1 Like

30q are the way to go with Samsung

2 Likes

Not sure on BMS brand however it will do: over charge over discharge over current short circuit

I’ll get details on the other items too

1 Like

The thing is if you get a 40a bms which you will use for over current protection you can already order a new helmet too. If you still search for a bms, bestech makes good ones.

i’ve edited build parts to use: Samsung 30Q INR 18650 3000mAh 3.6V

2 Likes

Might be interested in 10s3p 30Q configuration 2, to replace my Ownboard 10s2p. Wouldn’t need LCD battery screen or power button. Just need charging, power (xt-60 preferably), and LCD screen wires coming out of the battery.

Edit the Titel for you too :wink:

1. who is making the battery?
  2. make sure they use proper welding and insulating techniques. $220 seems kind of cheap for a high quality pack.
2 Likes

I’m definitely interested…is a 10s4p and option? I sent you a pm

Definitely interested but I do want to know a little bit more about the builder and his experience

Builder is a Mainland Cjhina battery manufacturer that’s been in the business 10years

Here is some of the detail they’ve sent me

58%20AM

19%20AM

Matrix batteries? There’s a host of reviews claiming fake cells from them but nothing confirmed.

Rumours are enough for me to dodge them though.

Yep. I was going to test for myself. Pricing seems right.

1 Like

They make the packs for eskating.eu afaik, a few people here must be using them.

I’ve ordered these. I should have them in a week or two, a few days for production and then shipping… and #%#$% shipping is crazy!

I’ll post pics here when they come in. I’m eagerly waiting all my other parts. Hopefully i’ll get some cruising in before the snow hits here.

I’ve decided NO power button, and LCD screen separate and not connected. My thoughts are, I want good protection and i’m buying an anti-spark with button anyway. And I can hook up the LCD to my switch myself.

Spec’s are:

10s3p Samsung 30Q INR 18650 3000mAh 3.6V 36V 9Ah BMS (unknown…but i’ve asked for bestech) LCD Battery Screen (standalone) Charge Port Charger 4A included (no power button) XT90/DC power connector

Chat with you all in a week or so -dp

2 Likes