10s4p 30q with BMS - Kevin Dark battery for sale - NEW

you have been blacklisted and on the terrorist watch list

5 Likes

Can u ship it to the US?

@darkkevind could you answers my questions please ? Iā€™m still up for the pack or even to order one

Hi mate, the BMS adds around 32mm to the length. Soā€¦ 440 - 32 if you reposition the BMS on top of the cells :+1:

I might be interested, if you can get it to the states. This should fit in the CGT right, especially if stacked?

10 months laterā€¦ Dude make an effort

@Anubis Well since my battery blew up yesterday and not 10 months ago, figured itā€™s worth asking. But thanks for your input.

1 Like

Than use PMā€™s!! Donā€™t go around reviving threads.

1 Like

The dudes new, cut him some slack.

12 Likes

WARNING!!! I am not the first one, but hopefully the last one who gets ripped off by MR. Kevin Dark http://kevindark.co.uk/blog/read/10 !! BE CAREFUL AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY He will be very friendly and will reply instantly if you inquire a battery ! once the money is there he will disappear and will be very difficult to get a hold on. Than the usually bullshit excuses like in all the posts in the forums! He pretends to be the nice dad with 4 kids and tons of pics on facebook how good father he is, but than will steal money from other family fathers!!! shame on you Mr. Dark!! Your soul is dark and that is all I have to say about you! great dad you are! @admin: it is your duty to protect other members from this guy, so please highlight this!!!

Lol

Didnā€™t we know heā€™s been shady for a long time?

Bought a replacement battery from him along with the rubber gasket. It took over 4 months to get the battery and a lot of begging emails by me. At some point he offered me to send the battery only because he didnā€™t have risers on stock. Knowing how difficult it is to get hold on him I accepted his offer. I got the battery a week later in the post. Now, a year and about 12 more emails later I still didnā€™t get the riser. Never heard back from himā€¦ I would recommend to stay away from him. Unnecessary trouble is guaranteed.

1 Like

Hi , im new on this forum . I order a battery pack from kevin dark . We are now a year later and still didnā€™t receive anything. And he is completely ignoring my messages on messenger . Is there someone on this forum how can help me ?

Spam him on the electric skate groups on FB, he still is online there.

1 Like