10S5P Battery& ESC & Dual Motor Belt Drive from diyeboard.com with loaded vanguard flex 1

No probs at 85kg whatsoever. No offense but how can you judge if you dont own such a kit ? There are drawbacks (belt tension and hard braking ) but no temp issues at all, even when riding at full power on hills etc. My Kooboard hub motors however get fucking hot after a few miles at full throttle

yeah like i said, if you are not heavy you will probably have no issues.i think batteries should have a bit more headroom, just keeping it all cooler and less stressed. i just think it is not worth the money. You don’t have to spend that much more to get something better. in the end it is still an ok battery.

Same Wheight as me. I’m excited to try everything and Jason from diyeboard said he is expecting new upgrades soon and said he will update me before shipping the order. I’ll update this post!

Nice , i think it takes about 10 to 15 days to receive the whole kit.I do not remember exactly. I’ll follow your thread for sure :wink: . Have a nice wk end

Yes, I’m very excited! Have a good weekend

You may want to be concerned with clearance. That tall battery and enclosure with Kegels might leave little room for flex.

Kegels are a great wheel if the pavement is perfect. Larger, softer wheels with rounded lips are better for eboards. Just my opinion.

Thank you so much for the info. I’m gonna use a vanguard board from loaded. Flex 1 considering my wheight and I think it will be cheaper and better to use the flywheels. The only reason I wanted to use the kegels is because 1 they look great and 2 beacuse I just purchased them and haven’t used them but maybe I can just return them. Ordered from Amazon