10s5p brand new made by barajabali

I have a 10s5p battery for sale. Built with Samsung batteries with anti-spark switch, on off button, battery gauge display, Bms, brand-new which I don’t need because I bought a complete setup. They retail for $540. Willing to let it go for 440.

Bryan 7147267611 text [email protected]

4 Likes

Pictures would be great thanks

1 Like

@CamBo @lox897 I just posted a couple pics in the original post.

Also it’s an 80amp Cont just so you guys know.

2 Likes

Can you ship overseas?

What hell man, you wait u til I’ve spent all my money on vbristmas? I’m gonna cry over my Zippys…

:grin:

1 Like

that’s a sick pack !

1 Like

unfortunately, i cannot, as there are strict laws I’m learning bout batteries and shipping… they prolly think we’re terrorist skaters. :smile: tho skaters didn’t have the best reputation not too long ago. #iSK8Mafia

@barajabali @unikboards
I kinda don’t want there to be a buyer, so that i can strap it onto my powell peralta byron essort pro deck! Jerry wants the 4x4 EVO beta boards identical for testing and filming promo vids tho… which is understandable… grateful to be on one t- minus 30 days :slight_smile: (the perks of living in LA) dayummm, its 80a continuous?! thats sufficient++++ @LaCha unfortunately, i cannot, as there are strict laws I’m learning bout batteries and shipping… they prolly think we’re terrorist skaters. :smile: tho skaters didn’t have the best reputation not too long ago. #iSK8Mafia

@mmaner after xmas special! muahaha

1 Like

Ah well, just trying my luck. Hahaha.

10s 5 p you still hsave/