12s 1p hobby batteries charging?

If I were to buy this one could I also splice into the negative like the positive.http://www.ebay.com/itm/44V-48V-50-4V-12S-60A-Lithium-ion-Li-ion-LiPo-Li-Polymer-Battery-BMS-PCB-System-/221644780045?hash=item339b0ef20d:g:aXsAAOxy06hSEdYj

look here… http://www.batterysupports.com/44v-48v-504v-12s-60a-12x-36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-270.html

The image as shown on the website above explains how its connected. B- goes to the battery pack NEG P- goes to the VESC/ESC and the charge port NEG

After a lot of reading and all of advice from everyone that helped me I think that I figured it out (probably wrong)

And know all I have to do is get a charger that is compatible 12s 44.4v

Looking good. I’d recommend wiring the charge port before the XT90s loop key, so that the ESC is off while charging

I have an extra 12S 2A charger I can sell you if you are interested. PM me

If you do end up competing this please please take some pictures of your setup so I can basically copy it! :slight_smile:. This thread has helped me understand BMS’s quite a bit as well. Just out of curiosity, is this setup by passing the BMS for discharging and using it for charging only or not? I am still confused on that lol.

Truly I am just as confused as you i don’t know but I bet someone on here will knwk and yes I will post this.

Awesome! Looking forward to it and good luck!

Yea I am interested but doesn’t it matter the voltage output I have 3x 14.8v so 44.4v.

Thanks I will also be doing this on my second board with a 8s battery.

Like this.

How many amps do I need to have on my bms for example I will doing a 2x 4s 5000mah would 45a work or do I need 60a.

Never mind

44.4V (3.7V x 12) is nominal voltage. For 12S you need a 50.4V charger (4.2V x 12)

I am using this same exact BMS and have an extra 50.4V 2A charger

yeah how much?

what voltage meter did u use also what plug is it for the charger.

Also you know that I have a battery with 44.4 as in hobby grade batteries not lion just making sure you new that.