12s 6p Samsung 30q chiboard stacked battery SOLD!

imageimage Couple of charges on it and recently repaired, I did a full diagnostic check on it too. Its ready to go unless you want a different bms, switch is included

1 Like

Re-upload the pic pls. You hit reply button to quick there

1 Like

imagedouble layer nickel and copper

2 Likes

1 layer of nickel and copper each or two layers each (4 total)?

1 Like

Or is it 2 nickel and 1 copper? Hmm

1 Like

:joy:it’s 2 layers nickel with some .2mm copper reinforcement on the series

2 Likes

guys @barajabali / Chiboards makes AWESOME batteries. I’ve traveled to 3 countries with a 10s4p battery he made me. I ride 10+ miles a days for almost an entire year now and it STILL hasn’t let me down.

3 Likes

Heyoooo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

real men ride pink !

1 Like

Yes this comes with a bad, charger, switch and voltage display

Price drop $500 plus shipping

Drop offers?

Overall pack charges (if known)and what was repaired.

2 Likes

about 15 cycles but never full discharge so maybe 10ish full cycles? 3 damaged cells were the issue however another had an issue with fishpaper on top so that was also replaced. All removed cells were replaced with brand new samsung 30q cells

1 Like

How did the cells get damaged?

Where are you traveling to/from that you can carry a pack that big?

This pack is priced right. Stacked batteries are for sure more work to build.

1 Like

Why do u say tht… I’m about to attempt a 12s6p stacked pack…

@E1Allen

Esk8 accident 2 had dents, I can show u pictures of those, and 1 had a slight dent but don’t want to take the risk, and

2 Likes

It’s a very good battery and the only reason I’m selling is because I don’t have a build that would need such a large battery, but anyone looking for a relatively compact high power battery then this is it, not to mention nearly no voltage sag if any. This is smaller length wise than a spacecell and only 14ish mm taller than a single cell flat pack

2 Likes