12s 6p Samsung 30q chiboard stacked battery SOLD!

pretty good price… sorta debating on buying it just for a double stack evo enclosure :thinking:

Just let me know, I can also move the bms around if you need

so i have never built a pack before… I understand the concept, but experience>books (in this case reading online)

I am comfortable with welding the cells (i will have help in person) but i am curious as to the way the tabs are oriented. I keep hearing people talk about both copper and nickel for their packs and double layering stips… can you point me to a decent spot for info? I want to build the same style pack you have here (same size and orientation) for my Hummie deck w/ dual 6380 motors. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Sure I’d be glad to help but wouldn’t it be easier to buy what you’re going to have to make? Whatever you decide, if you want to build your own make a new thread and I’ll comment there

I flew from LAX to Barcelona to London then back to LAX. No questions asked at any of the airports!

1 Like

I already have the cells lol and the bms and nickel is on its way, easier… yes, cost effective, no

1 Like

What the dimensions of this battery pack…and can it be shipped to toronto Canada …

Sadly cannot ship to Canada

Worst thanks anyways

1 Like