12s BesTech HCX-D140 Charge Only 15A BMS - 3 Day Shipping in US - 3 Available

I bought 3 extra BesTech 15A BMSs awhile back and I’m selling the extras. I work from home so I can have them shipped the same day you make the purchase. The cost is $45 shipped anywhere in the US so I’m not making much profit at all after the cost of shipping from China, I just want to get rid of them since I’m not using them. Just message me to buy one.

Data sheet can be found at the following link. Let me know if you need help figuring out how to wire it up.

http://bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/BMS-D140.html

1 Like

1 Like

The discharge is very low though, only 15A

That’s because it’s a charge only BMS. If you want higher amps for discharge too get one with an e-switch.

1 Like

do you still have one of these?

It is low…Zero would be the figure.

1 Like

Yes. I am on vacation and I can send it when I get back on Tuesday. DM me your address and send $45 via friends and family on PayPal. My paypal email is [email protected].

sorry man, already bought from BKB at 30$ each

1 Like

No problem. Let me know if you need any info or help on getting it all hooked up!

Interested in buying 2

Do you still have these?

Yep! Just PayPal me $45 with friends and family and I can send it out tomorrow. ($45 assuming you are in the US, if you are international I have to see how much shipping will be.) My email is [email protected]. Also message me your shipping address.

You have two right?

Yes. $45 each that is, but since you are buying two I can take $5 off since I only have to pay for shipping once. So $85 total.

Hey bad news, the other bms was broken, can I get a refund for one, the other one works great and the charger was perfect. I can mail back the bad one if you need it back

@Jasonkimberson If its broken don’t bother sending it back. I will send the refund right away.

Can you remind me what your email address is so I can find and refund the transaction?

[email protected]

Thanks man

Refund sent.

1 Like