Love the Lacroix deck, I have a stock DSS60 which inspired me to build a DIY version. Been collecting parts for this thing for awhile - finally got it all together about a week ago.
- Lacroix Deck and Enclosure
- 12s6p Samsung 30Q pack/BMS built by the Hyper Ion guys out in TX
- Enertion Unity
- Nano v2
- Dual 6384s 200kv APS motors
- Kaly 4:1 gear drives
- Trampa hubs and 8’’ tires
- Trampa barrels
- 8amp / 4amp / 1.5amp charger options lol
- Fine tuning those Trampa barrels, I’ve got a buddy with a mini lathe.
- Might switch to 170kv’s
- I wana try some other tires for shits and gigs
- Install some kind of capacity readout
I call it the Nimbus