12S3P Battery config Vs. 10S4P Battery config performance difference

Would definitely NOT recommend any CAR ESC. I would only recommend something based on Vesc design. I have been running Ollin 4.12 Vescs for years without any problems. I paid about $180 ea. for mine a couple years ago and now they are selling a new and improved version for only $169.95 ea.

When are they going to sell a vesc 6 version :thinking::thinking:

Just checked them out. They look “bulletproof”! Sn4pz mentioned a VESC 6. I’m new too this can you tell me the difference between the 4.12 and 6.

4.12 is old tech but cheap and reliable (you can get them for $50usd on aliexpress)

6.x is newer design, nearly bulletproof, more expensive

1 Like

I have never bought any from Aliexpress and I wonder how dependable they are. In the past few years, there have been many reports about cheap 4.12 Vescs being very undependable because they don’t have much needed upgrade components and heat sinks. With Ollin Vescs, you get quality components and heavy duty heatsinks.

If my memory serves me, Ollin was the first company to produce quality Vescs. Later the Focbox came out and in my opinion, it was also a good quality Vesc. Then the Vesc 6 came out and brought it to a whole new level.

1 Like