***13S Evo From Hell ***

That’s awesome. Do you have a picture of the final build? I’m wondering how you fit everything under the deck. Is that a 38” LY?

39" Length I 9.8" Width I 31.7-32.2" Wheelbase

for the DieBieMS, the chip that does the management part of the whole thing is max 12 cells. that being said you can daisy chain those chips, but im not sure if thats even remotely in the development queue for that project (@JTAG thoughts? hah) . Hopefully cell density will start picking up so we dont have to push above 12S

@pshaw sweet build, what do you think you’ll end up with range wise? about ~20 miles?

His last build on the trampa street Carver was 12s4p and he did a 26mile run with it non stop. So I’m guessing maybe 30 with the extra couple watt hours

13s wasn’t done for capacity…

6 Likes

Hahahahaha I see what you did here

1 Like

Stealies for your feelies

1 Like

Small update. Components laid out. This 13S BMS is freaking amazing! Long side with 7cells plus focbox is 23” so 25” internal space I’ll have plenty of room for activities!!!

Big 20mm belts…

Still going back and forth between fiberglass vs ABS.

@bigben already has some pretty good looking stuff in process!

1 Like

I’m having issues with these TB motors where it is binding. Almost as if the windings are hitting inside.

Obvious things to look at are mounting bolt length or circlip fouling on the mount?

1 Like

I’ll look. It does it intermittently so that’s why I’m thinking the windings inside interfering with something.

Ugh I’m an idiot. The bullets were touching together so just manually pushing it they were shorting together and braking the motor…

Lol.

1 Like

Lucky escape! Nothing blown up?

Hahahahaha the motor wasn’t even plugged in :joy: and he was pushing it and the bullets would bounce together and short a phase and brake the wheel :joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey! I am also working on a beast-board with single 6374 190kv motor, 24/36 gear ratio, 13s2p LG HG2, and 90mm wheels.

good luck getting going with 24/36…

5 Likes

Lol.62mph… nope

Why wouldn’t 2/3 gear ratio not go? I haven’t ridden the build yet, gonna get it done this afternoon.

Who said Lemming were the only living beings with a dead wish?

You can always go slower with less power. You probably won’t go 62mph due to voltage sag or battery bottle-neck, but I am willing to see.