$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

They are really nice. Pictures rarely do them justice after you’ve held a set. Just wait till you ride them.

3 Likes

Also have a sweet MBS Matrix II Pro truck from @Gamer43 that I am making mounts for :smiley:

8 Likes

@Boardnamics taking over the esk8 industry with affordable quality mounts

4 Likes

Now just start making pulleys

6 Likes

I’d be in for a few but pulleys take a lot more work and materials

1 Like

Pulleys are next but I need new machinery for that. What kinds of pulleys are you interested in? I was thinking bearing style kegel flywheel first

7 Likes

He would have to have like 2 inch aluminum sheets which would be $$$

1 Like

Kegal, or try making pulleys for the legendary electric flywheels i have

Anything that runs a bearing. I only own abec but kegel core are always needed. Preferably press-fit not bolt on. 40, 42 and 44t

2 Likes

That’s why you make it two parts. The press-fit piece that pushes into the core. And the pulley itself separately. Kinda how bkb & 3d services do their pulleys.

1 Like

What motors are those?

Yes that is the plan!

2 Likes

Pulleys? I need steel 5M x 15mm 18T with 3mm keyway, 8mm shaft motor pulleys! Anyone got some? @dickyho?

1 Like

The only thing I dont like about the press fit is that unless you have surfrodz or the e-cal you have to modify your trucks and then if it is like the bkb you dont have to modify the trucks but the bearings sits in in the wheel slightly so if you use zealous bearings you are kind of screwed. Also generally 8mm which are good for the ecals or any other trucks but there needs to be a 10mm for the surfrodz which I know you can change them out but without an arbor press they are a bitch to press in.

I run the bkb pulleys on all my surfrodz trucks. Im not using them the way they were intended to be used or with the provided bearings but they are perfect for sr 10mm axles.

But you had to change out the bearing though right how difficult was it to take out the old one and put in the 10mm

Not at all. I don’t used the intended bearing seat. @akhlut figured out a bearing that fits inside the shaft of the pulley itself very nicely.

he actually uses a little bit of shim stock to get it to fit perfectly.

I don’t… I’ve got great fitment on both sets of mine :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine rattle without it :man_shrugging: