$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

I am already sending you two new 50mm plates I actually just cut. Give me an opportunity to make things right

6 Likes

451 west Broadway

Not

51 west Broadway

Please and thank you.

2 Likes

Congrats on graduating @Boardnamics

I suspect your business is really going to explode now that you have more time. Good luck with it and i look forward to seeing it grow.

4 Likes

Maybe. I have to judge if its really worth it. Running a startup in California is not easy whatsoever. It also poses as a huge distraction from my studies which have always been lacking

2 Likes

Works great with racerstar 5045s

1 Like

:+1: great

Been working quite a bit now that schools over with

My new hangers are done :smiley: https://forum./t/boardnamics-precision-220mm-caliber-ii-hangers/2649

IMG_20190617_141524455

Matrix II Mounts almost done

IMG_20190617_140729123

Also offering 13T, 15T, and 18T pulleys. $8 a pop, can never have too many

IMG_20190617_141319909

5 Likes

Any chance I could have a couple of those 18t pulleys :stuck_out_tongue:

@Boardnamics any plans on making mounts for the psychotiller tkps?

Current me if Im wrong but his SR TKP ones should work with psychotillers TKPs.

They use the same hexagonal Aluminum

2 Likes

@Boardnamics do you have those available? I can’t find any on your website but I can PM you and work out the details

@anorak234 :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow. I’m blind. Just finished 27 hrs of flying to get to Madrid so my exhaustion hasn’t helped my mental capacity. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Did I read somewhere you were considering making a longer mount for AT tires? Or is that somethinf easily possible you could CAD up and cut??

I have my matrix II mounts coming out this weekend. Finishing touches on them IMG_20190619_200023528

These things are burly as hell. Every component has been up scaled from the original Caliber II design. No shot at breaking these, especially with crossbars

7 Likes

priority and first class are not the same price anymore?

247cc0d3332ba1d6dbbbafe45ca09fa5%20(1)

They never have been in actual shipping prices, if they were on his site, he was taking a loss.

I can however tell you that his flat rate priority is a bit higher than it should be if he were using Paypals shipping rates.

Either way, in my experiences -

First Class: Cali --> Ohio 3 days Priority: Cali --> Ohio 2 days

I just mailed 3kg from Ohio to Cali w/priority mail, box ~8x7x4, for $13 something.

paypal.com/shiplabel/create

“I ship through USPS First Class Mail. If you order more than 2 mounts, the shipping becomes Priority Mail at no cost to you. I charge the exact price, no markup.”

don’t know what you mean.

That calculator is totally wrong. We are trying to fix that asap. The correct prices should be $5.50 FCM and $7.50 PM. If you need me to send an invoice id be more than happy to

1 Like

your giving away the house! =P a small flate rate box is 7.90 unless you have some agreement with usps… should just round it it off to $8 and keep the dime for paypal fees lol but good on ya for only charging 7.50!