15mm Wide Pulley Kits and Individual Parts (Wheel Pulley, Motor Pulley, Belts, and Hardware)

ya trust me i have both… i really hate myself the knock-offs are bad as fuuu

2 Likes

Going to see if I can halt the shipment. @johnny_261 do you have them in stock?

Of course! Send me a PM if you’re able to cancel and want to order.

This is all coming up roses nice!

Yeah I thought I was done for, but support has been great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

pmed you about a kit!

All PM’s replied.

How much CAD for a full set shipped in can?

$50 CAD for Canadians.

Seems like I can’t pm you since I’m a new member, but I’m interrested in a set. Also what size of wheels do they fit on?

They fit on pretty much any wheel with a flywheel core, but most commonly used on 83mm-97mm wheels.

I would like to buy you a set

PM sent my friend

I would like to purchase two 36t 15mm slave pulley for flywheels for my 107mm superfly.

PM sent.

1 Like

Just a heads up for those thinking of ordering from the ebay listings, don’t bother. Received my sets today, and despite the listing saying the same as here, it came with 36T / 12T, 2x 250mm belts and smaller silver screws. The main 36mm pulley was bent, and chipped.

Meanwhile, the ones i got here were flawless :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I received my kit and extra motor pulley today. Very happy with the price, shipping, communication and quality. Thanks dude!

4 Likes

Ugh. Super excited waiting for my knock-offs to come in. I wish there was a way to show sarcasm on the internet. :cry:

Received the hardware today, pretty good stuff, look and feel sturdy.

Still got kits. If anyone is still wondering about those ebay kits, I got this message from someone who purchased one of those kits:

"I ordered this item from a different seller but they sent me the wrong size belt and motor pulley. "

BEWARE OF THE EBAY KNOCKOFFS

2 Likes

Still have kits available.