15T 15mm HTD5M pulley (EU)

Hi!

Looking for a 16T 15mm HTD5M pulley, the local postal service lost mine I ordered from ebay, and don’t want to wait 2 months for a new one to arrive (starts snowing here in Sweden soon…). At the same time I cannot for the life of me find a pulley from a shop anywhere in Europe where the pulley with shipping won’t end up a costing ridiculous amount. So I figured I’d ask here if someone has a spare one they would be willing to sell?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

you can buy one from eskating.eu, they offer 3-4 day shiping :slight_smile:

15t only but also EU https://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/motor-pulley-htd5m-8mm-motor-axles-keyway-and-screw/

Thank you guys, actually misstyped in the title, I meant 15T so this is perfect.

Feels like 20+ euros is a bit on the expensive side, but I guess I’ll just bite the bullet! :slight_smile:

Quick question, when configuring the steel pulley on eskating.eu, there is an option for the set screws: On teeth On teeth both inline

Whats the difference?

EDIT: Oh, the last option in litterally 2 screws in line with each other.

I have one laying around here. 6€ plus shipping, it’s yours. Where’s are u located?

@e.board_solutions

1 Like

Sweet! Pm :slight_smile:

I can ship it with the post if you want :slight_smile:

grtz Frederic

1 Like

I think Ive found one to buy from the guy above, if that doesn’t work out I’ll get back to you!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

EDIT: The postal service just found the lost pulley! Thanks for wanting to help! :slight_smile: