16s lipo and FVESC 6.6

Would be great but not cost effective and probably difficult : you’d need multiple diodes of different trigger voltage and a circuit able to select between diodes too. Which means there will be unused extra components on the board too (if it is doable).

A dedicated one for each voltage means a simpler and more compact layout !

not good enough…

the euc community already has 100v controllers from focbox

1 Like

Voltage spikes.

source? Some random guy is lecturing for class today and… :man_shrugging:

I need something to distract me

2 Likes

gotway ms super 100v, gotway monster 100v/

not standalone controllers but… it intrigues, im really considering EUC’s as a option now.

1 Like

want my ninebot one c+? its collecting dust in my closet…

no mechanical faults, just scrapes and protective tape residue ( Ill remove that b4 shipping… I want to test out a solvent I found anyways )

$200 + shipping? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These are VESC / FOCBOX based and VESC Tool compatible ? Got a link or more ? If it is available as spare part it is interesting. What max voltage?

1 Like

no they are not vesc, sorry if i made it sound like it was, my point is, someone please design a 100v vesc

enticing might ride it in the rain, might be too slow for me though

1 Like

Just trying to get rid of it. Shmonie is ‘in the red’ and I would like to get this spud build done so I can ride SOMETHING

it was 65 degrees in Utica yesterday. nicest its been in… a long time o.O

1 Like

be happy i had nothing to ride and im in spring break

1 Like

ive had nothing to ride since the end of the previous school year. I think I win the pissing contest x)

not to mention your hummie is probably going to be done before my big build is done… I want that powah :frowning:

2 Likes

hehe, :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So glad I didn’t go full idiot on this one. Think I’ll use my 16s bms with a 12s or 8s2p lipo pack.

1 Like