1st Build- Never Summer- Dual 6355 Sensored- 10S4P

Got my soldering iron today. Going to pickup some wire and try my first soldering experience this weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did it. Works great while testing. Just need to bolt down the enclosure, put my black 100mm MBS wheels on, then paint the trucks and motor mounts black. First build turned out great so far.

8 Likes

sick build mate; do you benefit of the nose? if no, you coud even move to a cantelated

2 Likes

Just picked up the cantillated myself! Can’t wait to start my first build with that deck. Looks awesome, @SeanHacker!

1 Like

Thanks! Nope. I don’t benefit from the nose. I just liked how it looked I guess. I didn’t even know that the cantelated existed until a couple days ago. Might get it. :slight_smile:

Finally got the board painted. Gave it my best rattle can and clear coat job in the basement.

3 Likes

That looks cool with the texture!

1 Like

Yeah. It turned out way better than I thought it would. I was kinda worried. I chose not to sand down the fiberglass and take my chances. It’s going to look so much better with the carbon fiber Master Cho. Finished pics coming tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Yeah good call. Sanding that board would have been a poor choice, haha. It has a cork veneer over the fiberglass. Not your typical maple deck

great job. the black is really solid and shinny. This is gonna be a killer with Master Cho carbon enclosure. I’ll vote this for the sleekest deck of the year !

1 Like

Thanks. Its my first one but I can’t seem to stop changing things. Costing way too much $$$. Haha.

Hypothetical question here. How long would it take to get to the US if I ordered this right now? http://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/support-dual-moteur-mount-caliber/

few days, let’s say 3 to 4 maximum. My mate Benjy deals with the shipping the same day. We just even basically ship ASAP; in 99% it’s within the next hour after the order. The giveaway dual mount I did one month ago was shipped to Canada and @i2oadsweepei2 got it in like 3 days. I was quite amazed as it’s faster to ship worldwide… than locally in France!

So ordering now and your package is shipped in less than 1 hour with tracking.

1 Like

Done deal guys. I love my first build. This shit was fun!!! I learned how to solder, how electricity works a little better, and more. I can’t wait to see what I do next now that I know what I won’t do again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New to the community, so excuse me if this is a dumb question. I thought bamboo decks were to flexy for a longer battery like this. Too much flex puts stress on the battery no? Can someone explain?

You’re definitely correct. This deck isn’t flexy at all. It’s actually really stiff which is why i got it.

I see! always thought any bamboo deck was a nono.

Yep. But this deck has a lot more going on than just bamboo. I think the fiberglass is where the stiff part comes into play.

“The Tesseract is made out of fiberglass with epoxy skins sandwiched between two vertically-laminated bamboo cores. Then Loaded went ahead and covered the bottom of the board with a nice layer of cork, to help absorb the shock and moisture.”

And it looks like it fits the 10s4p enclosure pretty well. That’s definitely a sick looking deck! I’ll keep it in mind. Also looking at a sector 9 fault line. Both super sexy decks. how many miles have you put on this thing?

Yeah. It’s fits it really well. This is the slop job wiring I did just to see if everything worked when I got all my parts. I did a better job in the end. I literally just finished the board today about 10 minutes ago. But I’ve done about a 5 mile test on it and it works great!

1 Like

Where did you get your lights from? They’re really stylish, and are exactly what I want for my build!