2.4Ghz Nano Remote SOLD OUT

Haha ir wont be as fast as the BMS :p. I need the BMS, a nice remote will be a fancy addition xD.

Just ordered another one simply to show some support for a fellow New Yorker :wink:

Thank you man :thumbsup:

I want one too. What do I need to do?

PayPal [email protected] Thx

Did you already look up the shipping to switzerland? :smiling_imp:

Not yet. i’ll be going today to the post office they open at 9:00 AM still 8:10AM in NYC.

1 Like

@philipp I have a friend in Chicago who will bring mine (that I still have to pay and tell @Kaly about :blush:) to Germany in July. If you don’t mind the wait he could bring both and I’ll send it from here - probably a lot cheaper than directly from the US. Think about it.

Edit: Although you would have to pay for shipping basically twice - well I guess it depends on how much direct shipping from the US actually is.

I’m offering free shipping in the continental USA

yeah but he would have to pay the shipping inside Europe which could be kind of similar than the added charge for your international shipping (depending on the weight and size etc.). That plus the added time and the “hassle” of giving me money without knowing me personally and so on might not be worth saving 5$ in the end. If international shipping from the US would be 50$ then it could be worth it I guess, but if it is only a 10$ surcharge then probably not.

So tiny! Throttle travel is super short but I’m excited to try it out!

3 Likes

Nice you got it already :thumbsup:

1 Like

Damn, 2 days from New York to California! Didn’t think that was even possible with standard USPS shipping, but here it is. First thoughts, it’s definitely “winning” in the size and lack of droppability departments. I also kind of like that the receiver doesn’t have an antennae flopping around. It is tiny, but it feels very comfortable. It’s my first thumb controller, so I’ll have to test it out later and see if it makes my thumb go “up”.

And the always fun controller comparison photo. GT2B / TB Mini / Mad Munkey / Winning?

5 Likes

Glat to you are as excited as i was when i first saw this controller :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you get a rate already? :slight_smile:

Hi kaly I’m going to PayPal u now 45$!

I’m in!!!

And sadly, the pinky button is actually for binding, so the steez button dream is dead. Lol. Not a big deal at all. It was only a thought anyway. The 2nd channel is actually a on/off switch on the back of the remote. Perfect for switching lights on/off or something.

How much will shipping be to Canada, toronto?

Internacional shipping vía USPS is 13.25 But PM me your address and I’ll check.