2.4Ghz thumb wheel remote control for builders

Its probably 18A per motor, its not that bad. At nominal voltage: 18A x 36V = 648W x 2 = 1296W 25A x 36V = 900W x 2 = 1800W

I agree mustang sally did not have this important clarity written into her canned sales pitch

Hey sally is this remote using a magnet/hall sensor or potentiometer?

In case the remote is similar to the one which came with the H2 board then it may look like this inside. Note, the plastic bits as well the hall sensor arrangement are near identical to the parts inside Boosted remote. Did feel a bit lighter than the Boosted but certainly of higher quality compared to the Nano-X.

1 Like

This is for all the 40S1P boards

It is actually 18A…Small current push high speed

Interesting post… though that’s why you firstly always use PayPal. Now I myself hold a serious amount of scepticism and criticism against Chinese manufacturers, given they’re the reason for my high blood pressure…

I believe your story, however this is exactly what happens when you try and buy a one-off unit from a manufacturer who’s M.O. is all about selling on an OEM level. You simply didn’t meet their threshold of MOQ for them to take you seriously, and this is exactly what happens. Sorry to hear about the loss, but this is partly your fault for placing that much trust in the Chinese.

1 Like

Nobody shops single items on alibaba from “time to time”. Alibaba has always been, and always will be a B2B platform.

Alibaba is definitely not a safe platform for purchases, any platform that allows anyone with a half-baked company name to sell is risky and prone to have middlemen and cons

Well you just answered the reason you got burned.[quote=“flint, post:29, topic:36016”] Paypal will not get your money back unless it was not delivered to your country, your credit card or bank card will, last resort small claims court. [/quote]

PayPal ALWAYS protects the buyer, even if the buyer makes a fraudulent claim (common bane of eBay sellers). That is unless you made a ‘Family & friends’ transaction in which I have no sympathy for you if you did.

1 Like

Your tantrum and excessive use of caps really hurts your credibility.

7 Likes

Flagging my posts for cheap censorship does not prove any point other than not being able to take criticism. You want to talk? Or do you want to cry? The information I posted is rather matter-of-the-fact and tells the cold-hard truth. You want to deal with the Chinese? Then prepare to come out losing something. You’re acting like Alibaba is a safe transaction site, which any company lead here can tell you is in fact a minefield to navigate.

1 Like

Flint, nice to meet you, I am Sally, nobody robbed your skateboard spare parts. We send you a whole board, weight 12KG ( this is the real weight for a whole eboard, and you can see from tracking status), BUT, you told me spare parts missing when you received it. It is so strange! :rage:

hmm she’s been on the forum since 2016, my guess is she’s legit and there was an honest mistake

OK, let’s start… You told me battery, motors, remote control, wheels …are all missing. Point is REMOTE CONTROL. This is what you received in the picture, you said no remote control:

BUT in your front page, there is one remote control from us, is this your skateboard? where is the remote from? And I still can recognize that wheels are also from us. This is Winboard GT-M6 carbon fiber.

Anyway, I really appreciate for your FREE advertising for us and spread it all over the social media. Thank you.:joy: We save a lot of money for running ads !

5 Likes

When I find these kind of posts I know I have been on the internet too long.

1 Like

I love your profile picture, same cat as mine, her name Little Tiger lol

1 Like

The review he made on trustpilot is so poorly written it’s hilarious.

THEY ARE USING FAKE NAMES THEY ARE CHINESE. DONT YOU GET THE SCAM? AND YOU WANT ME TO HIDE THE TRUTH? WOWWWWWWWW NOT GOOD TRUST PILOT

A MESSAGE TO TRUST PILOT: I TOOK OUT ALL THE WORDS YOU SAID NOW PLEASE LET THE TRUTH BE OUT THERE OR YOUR JUST ANOTHER PUPPET, FOR PAY. I HAVE ALSO PUT THIS ON MY YOU-TUBE CHANNEL I HAVE OVER 6 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS SO TRUST PILOT CAN HIDE THE TRUTH IF THEY WANT.

Thank you for showing us all the truth!!! I hate all this fake news in the media nowadays. Thank you for your sacrifice lol. Also what’s your YouTube?

Haha thanks @winboard-sally his name was elmo and passed away around the time when I made my account here. Have a doggo now and love him!

2 Likes

The Link doesnt Work anymore, würde can I buy it now?