2 Carvon Exo Pro pre-order FOR SALE

Hey everybody! Back again with a few Carvon Exo Pro preorders. A couple buyers backed out so here we go again.

I purchased five when the campaign was live with the intent of opening up a shop and being a reseller. Have since decided this was a little ambitious and China is impossible to compete with.

So here they are 2 Carvon exo pro models. Keeping one for myself but these 2 are for sale at well below retail. I have texted with Jerry and he has been very helpful with sending these boards out. I have already sold two and each was delivered within a couple weeks.

Great torque drive motors, landyahtz deck, and a 10s3p 30q cells. One of the beat completes on the market.

850 shipped OBO

6 Likes

Pictures are required please sir

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s a pre-order and I have opted to wait in the back of the line for my personal board so I have no personal pictures. @topcloud thanks for posting up a Pic!

2 Likes

Do you ship internationally? To Europe?

Also, the board is on sale for 999$.https://www.exoboards.com/store/p61/EXO_Pro.html For a 100$ more I can buy it from the official website. 900 is way too much

2 Likes

no international shipping. and the 900 includes domestic shipping. Board comes direct from Carvon.

This is the best deal you will find because they still come from carvon

2 Likes

Price drop 850.

3 Likes