2 motors on 1 esc | dual drive | 200a 90a | 8s | cheap budget

Are you referring to the screws on the front mounting plate? They are tight. Well 2 are, that’s all that’s left. The head sheared off the third one a while back lol.

Yeah. I tap them out to M4 and put red lock tight. They never fail after that :wink:

Dude before you rudely tell a long time member here to “pay attention” maybe look at the thread you’re posting this in. This is literally a thread about “2 motors on 1 esc”, which is exactly what he was talking about. You should be the one “paying attention” cause you’re posting this in the wrong thread!

3 Likes

Wooops my bad lol

I’ve been looking into this exact scenario as well minus shaft work, imo you’ll want to run a bearing on the motor can end inside the mount plate otherwise you’re going to shake you shiz apart

It’s the only option we have… to avoid dual vesc. And one motor one axle drive isn’t good for braking or traction unless u are super lightweight person. Carvon and all these dual drive options are coming out but nobody is creating a dual vesc or dual motor capability vesc on one board from a hw or sw perspective.