2 x 6374 black motors for sale UK

Up for grabs is a pair of 6374 motors that have been used for possibly 30-40 miles. No issues and pull like a train. 200kv extended sensor wires and phase wire. 4mm bullets. £100 the pair plus postage at cost to wherever you need. PayPal friends and family or please pay the fees. image image image

5 Likes

I’ve messaged Ben for these, not sure if I was first but just so everyone knows.

2 Likes

Still available? :slight_smile:

@bigben are they available?

I’ve been thinking of selling some motors so if yours have sold maybe I can get sell mine to this dude

Moon , what motors are you selling ?

Yep original ones are sold but I have a slightly more used set too. No probs with offering up yours though. Just trying to clear the decks a bit but no probs if the 2nd set don’t go.

1 Like

Yeah Ill create a thread later. Sell your stuff first :rofl::rofl:

Saul Goodman.:wink:

1 Like

Fill your boots, the 2nd set are gone! (as good as)

1 Like

Wow ok, who got them?

They’re off to Austria when I get them checked over.

1 Like

They are good/reliable motors ? :slight_smile:

Moon , please tell me they are 190kv 6374 , you live in London and they are cheap ?

That is a good price , I am old skool and prefer to drive round , see the stuff and pay and collect but you live other end of England . They will sell quickly at that price , if you lived in London I would drive round today and buy them , I am going to pass for the moment unless I can’t find anyone more local to me

1 Like

You got a pm :slight_smile:

For anyone that was interested, I am sorry I cannot them sell them as new. I just opened those box properly and inspected them.

1 motor has a broken magnet and the other spins a little weird

1 Like

Hi moon , I’m struggling to find anyone local to me , where did you buy those from ? Also any idea exactly what is wrong with yours , that exactly what the problem with mine is but I’ve ridden about 1000 miles on them

Do you think I can make one good motor from your two broken ones as I only need one

Hi,

I bought them from a factory in China, I bought 4 motors 2 were good and the other 2 were dodgy. I had used them before and had similar experiences but that was a while ago. I have no clue whats wrong with mine apart from that one of the magnets in the motor is broken.

I am planning on getting some from directly from Maytech or SK3 Factory and I know those motors are rock solid.

I think you can, but at the same time I don’t think you will be fixing your problems. You could have more problems down the line

Yeah no probs , I know they aren’t the best but they are exactly what is on my kaly at the moment so would have liked to replace for the same , I am considering streetwing or turnigy 192 , do you have a link to where you got them from ?