2 x VESCs over can bus, one motor spinning only sometimes

Are you sure you flashed/wrote the detection to the vesc after the detection was done?.

Yeah I spent 6 hours with it and finally at last managed to get through detection. I have done it like 30 times that night. But that’s the thing, just get it through detection was a great pain in the ass… ( ANd I redid it today again)

Hehe okey. Hmm. Check if you have something called “send status over can” activated on master vesc

When you say it’s a pain. What happen when you try to detect it? Errors or any faults?

yeah I had that for set for slave, it automatically does these settings when I go through input wizard.

I haven’t looked in the log, I didn’t know about it then… ALways the same error, could not detect or something like that and the VESC just blincks 3 times red… Since that VESC tried to kill me today several times, I am done with her… Beauty she is but time for a new one… Thank you for your time.

It could be a bad phase Wire between motor and vesc. Check you bullets and the soldering.

Could be the drv chip is fryed. Sounds like it. If you’re willing to try something still. Go into the vesc tool. Try to spinn the faulty motor upp and go tl terminal and type in “fault”