20-50% OFF - Black Friday Blowout at Build Kit Boards 🔥 LIVE NOW

like he mentioned before, he has been selling these motors for years while flipsky has only been around for a couple of months. @JLabs sells solid motors.

2 Likes

He ya go dude

2 Likes

@mtuan293 I think that answers it, Thanks for the quote @Skunk

Edit: waiit what so you’ve been selling something for 2 years and that has been going on for over 12 months?

What I mean is that is it worth paying some extra premium for BKB over Flipsky, even though these probably come out from the same factory, and quality should be same. These type of motor are all over Alibaba, Aliexpress, etc. So from a consumer stand point, I’d pick the cheaper one.

1 Like

Other than that, same or not let’s support local (business onwners aka @JLabs ) :wink:

4 Likes

100% agree

3 Likes

I think Jlabs are sk3

I think an extra $4 is worth US customer support, a usable shaft for eSk8 (keyway and flats), and the right sensor connector (as theirs is likely not plug and play with VESC).

Yes they look similar, idk if they are the same or not. There are so many different motor options available now.

3 Likes

I don’t thing they are. Sk3 looks like this, from a GB topic directly from the manufacturer of sk3

Jlabs are really good motors I have 4

Im not gonna sit here a derail this for sale ad thread, but that’s a bs comment. Bkb is one of the top sellers around here for good reason. His black Friday prices are dope. If you’re not here to purchase Move Along. Go buy hummie hubs then or the new raptor hubs. You realize almost everything esk8 is made in China and resold elsewhere at a profit. Even those raptor hubs…

7 Likes

Dude, just move on. I’m not saying you have to buy them.

1 Like

OK. Sorry. Just delete my comment if needed

I reported comments for being off topic, not jlabs.

Almost all motors are made by Maytech. The difference is when you buy local you get the support. I have bought Maytech rebranded motors from Eskating.eu and street-wing. I know they are all the same motor but being able to pick the phone up or write a message to Luke at Streetwing is something you don’t get with other vendors.

Now back on topic, that’s some good prices on those motors man

6374’s are sold out but more are almost finished production!

6354’s are selling out fast as well! Will likely all be gone by Sunday!

3 Likes

Ugh want…

1 Like

@JLabs is the man, answers questions fast and is all in for Black Friday… don’t miss your opportunity and even more he has been a very important supporter of group buys who could forget what he offered / negotiated for the members on TSG helmets in the past… no pun but helmets off to @JLabs we need to support small shops that give back so much!!! I got the last two 6374’s best deal in a long time.

7 Likes

Heyyy @JLabs, order #2212 here!! Ton of shit heading this way. :+1:

1 Like

@JLabs congrats on the success of this sale, glad I was able to participate! Lol, I almost forgot about the Eastern time zone difference. Would have been heartbroken if I missed you 44t stock.

Patiently (not at all patiently) awaiting those pulleys I’ve been coveting since the original announcement!!

Best regards, my friend!!

1 Like