21grams cruiser | bustin bonsai 29' | caliber 155 | unik polaris 190kv & mount | 15/32t single | 12s2p | vesc

Here it goes, my little cruiser on steroids. 12S2P with AKASHA wheels.

Enjoy!

25 Likes

Nice, are these batteries VTC6?

Sweet board. Like the case, very slick.

Is the carbon a shell around the 3d printed case and it stuck on or two loose pieces?

Perfect combination of carbon and 3D printed parts!

I love your spacers with embedded wiring and connectors.

Are you fine with this lonely cap? I’m getting better reliability and less heat with smaller but more caps -> less ESR…

yeah VTC6A; just wanted to gave them a try

thanks, it’s a 3D printed enclosure covered by one sheet of carbon fiber

thanks ! can’t wait to ride it - as of today, I’m riding with one cap; for like 1 year; it’s doing really fine

I love the carbon fiber reinforced 3d printed enclosure. Great idea!

The build looks amazing. Very clean. One thing though… do yourself a favor and replace those Khiro bushings! There so many better options

thanks mate; 12S2P will give me some great power on efficiency. Really for Khiro’s ? I tried a lot of them and I like the orange cone one; On all my Calibers, I change the cup for a riptide one; and change the 90A bushing for a Venom barrel and khiro cone; it’s the best feeling I found on the road at this time to mix these two.

I still need to remove the yellow barrel which is rubbish and put the usual setup : Venom Barrel/Khiro Cone - the riptide cup is already installed

Looking forward to hear what you think about them

1 Like

oops, sorry this song is gonna stay in your head for a long time ! that’s like… 10 years that I have not kickfliped a deck.

7 Likes

quick edit from sunday.

2 Likes

Hey, would you mind sharing the enclosure 3d file? Its sweet, i wanna make one!

Me too !!! 10 char

Where did you get the wheel pulley?

It is kegel pulley :wink: There are many vendors offering these or you can 3D print one yourself…there are a lot of 3D files on thingiverse…

Well that’s the one I did. 32T/AL7075.

https://www.unikboards.com/fr/boutique/smart-pulley-kit-for-orangatan-kegel/

Cheers!

Thanks @okp and @aigenic I was looking for a metal one.

1 Like