24hr super sale BERGMEISTER WHEELS

I ordered the 2 Bergmeister sets and might be willing to part with one :slightly_smiling_face: I’m in the EU.

1 Like

Im using the pullys haggy sells actually. What size motor pullys are you using? @Steven1

I think theyre 15 t motor pulleys

If you got the long mounts i would say 365. Haggy sells both 365 belts and pullys that run a bearing. If you go that route let me know I’ll tell you what you’ll need. I’ll be doing a write up on it in a few days too.

Perfect. Im gonna go the same route and order them from Haggy.

1 Like

You’ll need 90mm axles to accommodate the pullys needing a bearing. And a special bearing for the pullys.
Timo figured out the proper bearing. I have a link somewhere.

hmm i ordered the 80 mm ones. ill check with pyschotiller if he has the bigger ones in stock. and get in touch with timo for the special bearings as well. Thank you!

1 Like

Got mine here https://www.mcmaster.com (90mm axles/shoulderbolts) If you still have a order coming from tiller. Be sure to ask him for the spacers he sells for surfrodz trucks. You’ll need some between the inner wheel bearing and pully bearing.

Think i like the black and blue better

1 Like

Dammit @Skunk I thought we were somewhere else. Lol.

4 Likes

hahaha, always happy to squeeze people in…but I ll only be back in the office by January 4th, so right now (even if I wanted to) I cannot send out anything anymore.

1 Like

@Steven1 : yes, @skunk tried out the 60T pulley (for the Bergmeister) as well as our 36T pulleys (one compatible with Kegel core and the other compatible with Abec Flywheels).

In order to make our pulleys work with the 90mm axles / Surfrodz two things are required:

• some spacers ( I am working on making a custom spacer to ensure a perfect fit)
  • a pulley bearing FAG 16100-A-2Z, which has a 10mm inner diameter (instead of our 6001 bearing which has an inner diameter of 12mm).

I found the FAG bearing to be extremely expensive here in Taiwan (about USD 14,- per piece)…I am looking for alternative suppliers at the moment, but I believe they can also be purchased for much less directly on Amazon or Ebay.

I will keep you all posted on developments.

3 Likes

Do you have a link for the shoulder screws from the website. There are so many, dont know which ones to get.

Thank you! Cant wait to get these wheels rolling on my board

At the end of the first post are links to the 80mm & 100mm bolts. 90mm shouldn’t be hard to find from there. HTH

2 Likes

Cheers, i picked up some 90 mm axles.

1 Like

Wow tracking says delivered today, outstanding!

2 Likes

IMG_20190104_181606 You’re great Timo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

:+1: That stuff looks super cool !! Which deck did you choose to go with?

I would really love to adapt them to Lacroix but the bearings are expensive and I couldn’t find other options. If I’m not successful, then I’ll put them on Tayto Would you know of a 28x12x5mm bearing or 28OD*12ID?

4 Likes