2x Brand new TB VESC

Hi, i got two brand new torqueboards VESC’s for sale, i bought them directly from diyelectricskateboards about one month ago and i never used them.

The reason they never got used is because i changed my mind and bought focboxes for my build instead.

I’m located in Sweden. I want 140 EUR for both or 75 EUR for a single vesc + shipping.

20181026_055802 20181026_055823 20181026_055853

1 Like

@Andy87 would this work for you?

good price. i’m bumping this for anyone who needs :wink:

Thx for tagging. But I think no. I need some more power and FOC on my emtb. With those I would be too much limited.

1 Like

actualy they run foc on 10s with no problems

1 Like

half of them probably do… ours do :laughing:

Ive seen alot of dead TB vescs bc foc was too much

1 Like

this makes me want to sell some of my other esk8 stuff to make room for this bargen.

1 Like

That is what i’ve also heard and that’s why i decided to go with focboxes instead. However i hope theese ESC’s will work good for normal builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

absolutely. for any build that uses 40a or less for each vesc, I would reccomend these over others simply bc theyre cheaper

If noone is interested in buying them maybe i could use these to upgrade my wowgo 2s, it should make some difference in it’s performance. idk maybe it has to weak motors

1 Like

I dont mean to say you cant sell them here, someone will pick them up eventually :slight_smile:

for the wowgo it was probably a combination of everything :laughing:

the esc only does 20a, the battery 40a, motors take 10a each… its a decent beginner board

It might have better acceleration and breaking but range might get worst. Due to 10s2p battery

Yeah i’d rather sell them. The wowgo is a good commuting board as it is. When i wanna have some fun i got the Trampa. Its unlikely that a vesc upgrade to the wowgo would make me wanna ride it instead of the trampa anyways :rofl:

1 Like

I have only 12s unfortunately

whatcha got? :wink:

1 Like

Damn it… one second to slowly…

1 Like

You’ve just been blitz’zt LoL.

1 Like

Theese are still up for sale!