Selling my project that never came to completion due to DOA(?) electronics, or I just never figured it out.
- 2 gutted Inboard decks - complete with battery covers, electronics covers (one has a hole drilled that would need to be covered up), and integrated LED lights front & rear
- Caliber trucks
- 80mm wheels
- Torque boards 6355 190KV motor
- Single Bolt On Motor Mount
- 36T KEGEL Pulley 12mm Combo Kit
- TorqueBoards 2.4ghz Nano Remote Controller
- TORQUE ESC BLDC Electronic Speed Controller (this isn’t working right… not sure how to troubleshoot. Gave up on it)
- 12s BMS
- charge port & charger
This has been sitting in my garage for a few years, and I’ve lost the interest to go back & figure it out.
This would make a nice stealth build, without a big battery pack hanging off the bottom of it, as you can hide the battery in the tray.
Asking $150. Willing to ship, but I’m guessing it would be quite expensive to do so. I’m located near Santa Cruz, CA