3 red lights vesc, new board

They have signal drop out issues and not very good control. You might want to cancel that order if you can. I sent you a pm. I’m in San Diego, CA

thanks for all your help, it seems I have learned a bunch watching a lot of youtube trying to learn Under App config, and PPM tab there is a nifty display check box on bottom that shows when there is registered input from controller. This is IF, the controller is being by BLDC, mine isnt registering so, as you are probably right its time for a new tx/rx

got the new remote in, getting solid green on remote, and solid red on reciever… still not registering in ppm/appconfig

which channel are you plugging the vesc into on the receiver?

there are 3 options

… blank … ch2 … ch1

i think b/c the way they have it labeled i cant tell which one i need

basically i hooked the vesc servo cable to the rx, and should be g2g as the seller just informed me its autobind?

i went through this it looks bind and is solid red, in bldc though display doesnt show input registering

ok so i have board tx power and it moves but its only the low speed setting how do i get my throttle adjusted

thanks man Its a sucess!!! I really appreciate the help… for some reason the slow switch setting just spazes the motor out and doesnt really do anything, and the ubec switch that does power wont shut off board =( besides that though, i am very happy with this remote… i really really wanted a small one for my sweater pocket, boy am I happy, these calibrations can be tough though!