30q's on sale now!

you’re in the UK

Yea i guess so, I’ll have to wait :slight_smile:

Torqueboard does it. Wowgo,meepo,Ownboard,Hobbyking are also doing it.

TB is a tiny esk8 store. Wowgo, meepo, ownboard - Tiny esk8 stores and Asian based so don’t give 3 shits about EU laws or accountability. HK does not do it.

can confirm hobbyking put 360$ on the customs fourm (still no taxes)

I still haven’t found anywhere cheaper than nkon (I’m in San Francisco). $3.30 per cell for 200 cells after shipping

1 Like

And how do explain that my motor Costs 93$ but they put 4.46$ on it?

1 Like

Show me the declaration please.

give me a sec.

Not sure what this has to do with the original topic… Anyway, thanks for turning me on to nkon, and thanks for pointing out I paid too much, haha!

There wasn’t much in it really in the end. You paid the price of some fries extra? No fries for you that one time!

Yes i saved 17€ because of that. Thats a lot of fries.

1 Like

I was talking to @iamasalmon

Wheres that customs declaration, genuinely want to see if they did it from a US/EU warehouse.

Yup cheapest I could get cells to Canada just last year worked out being 6.15 a cell after shipping currency conversion and duties.

And that was with a minimum order quantity of 100 cells soooo yeah. This price is pretty great, and if you wanna go through the effort you can save yourself about 100cad by declaring the package to customs yourself. Need to take a trip to your airport most likely though.

Unless you are dealing with brands or larger retailers it’s very common for lower prices to be declared. Have you bought a lot of things online before?

1 Like

No, I’m very new to the internet. This is my first foray into online purchasing.

Nkon ships internationally on a B2B bases to massive brands, as well as selling to us on the side. What was the point of your message there?

I agree, USD 4.39 == CAD 5.92 for 30q is probably still the best price you can get them into Canada. I do hope they can find a better way to ship to north america in the future paying 30 Euros for Fedex and waiting a month is rough.

Has anyone used 18650batterystore before? That’s a good price on 30Qs for someone (like me) who buys in modest volumes of 40 at a time.

2 Likes

Never heard anything bad about them. Their general profile checks out online.

1 Like

Thx @brenternet - I’m always weary of ending up with 40 counterfeit cells! Does anyone have a success story?