$33 bucks - Small group buy 2.4Ghz mini remote - Trigger Style

4 Likes

hi im john murphy and I fully endorse this product. thumb up. im coming back for you triga finga.

Just watching his Enertion thread update :nerd_face: Hope some news soon :alarm_clock:

1 Like

For those that you don’t know…this is group buy lingo for “Hurry up and jump in so I can get my remotes!” Lol

problem solved :slight_smile:

Yeah I need to do that

@Hummie don’t you think the battery charge lasts a long time?

the battery lasts a huge amount of time. all i could ask is that the unneeded wheel on top be cut off. but maybe it will have a use. I have told people its for turning and they think about that a while sometimes. Ill tell people the board runs on nitrous if they ask. sometimes I wished it was a bit more comfortable on the finger, but then again if it were soft it wouldnt have such quick action.

I always end up using my middle finger and with all fingers extended pretty straight not really like a gun tight squeeze.
would like the steez but the brakes …anyone else find them bad compared to this? i heard something about different calibration points and maybe some controllers have more than others so you have a smooth throttle. this was good out of the bag but even after lots of ppm changes and confirmation from one other person the steez has bad brakes. this trigger was great downhill super smooth brakes. I didnt do any changes on the vesc and just plugged it in.

why are these things expensive? arent electronics all cheap these days

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

How fast is this group buy gonna turn into a group hug? I give it till the end of the day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

how many u have so far? can we name michael the official group buy president?

2 Likes

Think we are at five including me

I would go for one.

1 Like

That’s 6

So far …

If it was the winning one id be in. I hate triggers though.

I’ll take two

1 Like

That’s 8 so far

Don’t mean to get sidetracked here but was checking APS website and it has an extremely sleek looking remote. Best I have ever seen next to Evolves with LCD of course.

American Pathological Society website? Lol

It’s pretty cool…but has anyone tried it?