33mph to 0mph in 1 Second

Can anyone guess what happened here? :scream::face_with_head_bandage:

Screenshot_20181112-233718

1 Like

Taco pit stop?

14 Likes

hit a car…no no… a wall. Wait, no a car.

4 Likes

trip to the ER?

4 Likes

Dont know if metr uses GPS for speed or RPM from VESC but can be probably gps lost data? or etc

4 Likes

You hit a small rock and you fell? XD

2 Likes

A brick wall appeared in front of you.

3 Likes

Also its nothing new :smiley:

1 Like

Great guesses!

About two oscillations of speed wobble. I was on the ground before I could even process what was happening. The margin for error is so small!

Broken clavicle and some light road rash. My TSG Pass is cracked now. I’m sure that I wouldn’t have been in my own bed this morning if I didn’t have that on.

It’s easy to forget that you’re going 30mph once you get used to the feeling right?

25 Likes

Speedy recovery

4 Likes

damn I was just about to say that :frowning: but I hope you recover well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn I thought it was error in data…

2 Likes

The Metr module has been flawless. It has never dropped out, and I have the one without the extended antenna. Maybe because it is mounted far from all other electronics.

gees, was hoping for signal loss. please get well, wishing a quick recovery.

not sure if this is your first fall but it’ll be VERY noticeable next time you get up to speed.

i’m always reminded of my own mortality when going high speed now.

8 Likes

Speed feels very different before and after your first bad 30mph+ fall.

8 Likes

But, to be fair, it is sort of a right of passage!

6 Likes

trudat.

there’s two types of riders; those who have crashed, and those who will.

12 Likes

Get well soon man, that’s a fast fall. Were you able to slide it out at all? That’s my primary plan for a situation like this but there’s so little time to process what’s going on.

1 Like

Damn, with the injuries man. Hopefully a speedy recovery and some good physical therapy in your future.

Helmets!!! Truth, that when you have these powerful dual 63xx and up setups, it takes one mistake and that helmet can save you beyond words. I am seeing more and more these youtuber esk8’s talking shit about wheels and bullshit, but not rocking a helmet. All it takes is one disconnect, one idiot in a car, on a bike, etc… and down goes Frazier!

5 Likes

Motorcycle words to live by!

You will go down, the question is when and how fast.

3 Likes