35€/40$ CNC Motor Mount *SOLD*

Hi, i would take 3 sets.

Deffinetly interested

I have calibers but also curious if could fit the 218mm torqueboard trucks

One guy, who have purchased the mount said that it won’t fit 218mm torqueboard trucks

Just found this trough google, I’d love a set aswell!

Are there any mounts left? I would definitely need 3 sets to finish my projects :wink:

i’ve been running this mount on a mono build for a couple months now and they’re great, i think they’re my favorite mounts at the moment.

if you plan on producing another round, and if i may, can i make a couple of suggestions?

one, it seems idlers are all the rage these days. would you be able to drill an additional hole to fit a bolt that can carry an idler?

second, i wanted to outside mount but could not as the motor wires hit the motor cutout on the mount arm. would it be possible to move the cutout towards the truck hangar by…let’s say 2cm so the motor wires have some clearance?

not sure if that makes sense, i can try to illustrate it if that didn’t make sense.

1 Like

Do you have already some plans when yo will offer it again? i think you will find without any problem enough of user that would buy it. Il take 3 of them

I know what you are talking about. As far as the idler goes, I think that it is useless with short belts. Your second suggestion is great and maybe I will implement this in the future.

1 Like

Can l use it on a mountain board

I also bought a set of these and I have one wired experience to share with you.

When I tight the mounts over the ring at some point they get a bit of angle through the inner portion, it makes it really difficult to fit dual motors setup with them. I really have no idea why they’re getting angled. I tried to tight both screws evenly however it didn’t help.

I can upload pictures later if you want, or maybe you are already aware of it?

Hi, I am interested in your motor mount. Can you sell one or give me the CAD file for DIY

1 Like