3D Printables for ESkate

20190421_000614

I’ll get this build going eventually

5 Likes

This one?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/5852?u=mudders

1 Like

Precisely!

Love the look of that filament. Sadly being at the other end of the world I have to pay a fortune to get filament from outside the country (New Zealand).

1 Like

Is that the fatboy mini ss on 240 hangers? Im thinking of using the exact same thing but I’ll be using those gbomb forks to push the trucks out more.

Yeah I saw your posts on Facebook. As much as I want to do use gbomb brackets they’re just expensive. Might just do what @riako said and DIY some brackets out of metal bars.

2 Likes

Would rather have preferred black lol. It was the only filament available at my local library, so I unfortunately don’t know the name or where to purchase it.

1 Like

Here is a simple 10mm riser that holds a Tile PRO. I used the dimensions I got from google’ing “Tile Pro dimensions”. Somebody print this and let me know if I need to change anything.

6 Likes

Im still up in the air as to what im gonna go with. But most likely g bombs even though they are pricey.

There’s this as well

two of those + shipping to the US is about 162 usd, just a few dollars cheaper than gbombs.

that would seal it

3d printed box/enclosure for the typical cheap ESC - features printable TPU gasket and anti-vibration TPU standoff washers

1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes

Did you find one?

A bracket? Thinking about a single Exile bracket for the rear of the Hummie build I was working on

21700 spot welding jig

I made some Chaka holders instead

Got pics? That’s what I used last time for siliconing the cells last time