3DServisas Trampa | Trampa Holy Pro | 8085 170KV 6kW | FatBoy SS 1:5 Gear Drive | 12S 10P 30Q 30Ah | Dual FocBox

Shit loads of machining work hours compared to other cases, materials are not cheap as it removes load of them so I doubt there will be any one who will want to pay such money for it :wink:

1 Like

Also, well known @trampa CNC highest quality multi manufacturers quality. Nuts were bolted on maybe 4 times and its already fcked up. Whole hanger is useless and have never been outside of the garage.

@trampa what do you suggest to do with this?

2 Likes

just cut a new thread. or buy a new hanger, or ask polite and you will even get a replacement :wink:

2 Likes

Damn, the exact same thing happend to me after taken the nut of 3 times… Still waiting on response from Trampa.

Cut new thread on what? On air? There is no material left…

2 Likes

as min you both got the nut off…

I pray every time i take the nuts off. and it try to be as gently as possible :laughing:

I think trampa started to save money on something, as my year old hangers had been removed nut maybe 100 times and still holding strong…

1 Like

What was your fix on this? Did you have to buy a whole new hanger?

I cut a new thread… image

If I managed that with mine @Kug3lis than it should be possible with your too. Yours looks way much better.

1 Like

I guess you cutted a M10 thread?

These ones is with hole inside, so I wouldn’t trust it anymore as its only 2.5mm is left before cutting new thread.

It’s a damaged nut that welded itself onto the axle when it was spun. We can swap hangers in such a case. In general: Stainless wants to be turned slow and use of anti seize paste is the best way to prevent such things from happening. The paste also prevents corrosion. Stainless nuts can bite themselves onto external threads, especially if you turn them fast, using a ratchet. It’s a soft material that wants to be treated with care.

If someone is waiting for a reply: Everyone is on holidays right now It’s Christmas time. We are back to office after Christmas.

2 Likes

It’s very convenient that over the last 6 months you’ve released a score of products in competition to Frank and all of a sudden everything you own with a Trampa sign on it is shit.

You’re not trustworthy kugs. You’re too emotionally invested and your own parts are not flawless.

Calm down cookie

2 Likes

@trampa can you give a recommendation or link to the paste we should use to prevent that from happening. I‘m a noob in this situation :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well I still have stuff which are good but its from year old before frank went to take over the world so who knows., just my paps are finishing his project in his free time over Christmas when he doesn’t need to work on something and wants to go for the ride and this stuff happens, makes me question the quality.

@brenternet do you think we are doing it on purpose? It wasn’t even outside just sitting waiting for free time to finish it. Also as you see in previous comments its already 3 people with the same issue so its not only us.

1 Like

@Trampa without giving anything you don’t want to away. How many of these trucks would you say trampa has sold? Ballpark figure.

I have exactly the same hanger done 100 unbolt & bolt nut on the same axle, and it still stands why suddenly the new one purchased few months back has this issues.

Well, chinese also sell first good quality stuff and then cheap out when customers are in the confort zone. I don’t know what is your point here, but it is an issue and I am questioning what to do now, if it was my product I would be sending replacement as it shouldn’t happen, right now I see nothing happening so I don’t know what to do next?

Also, your typical trolls are not welcomed here :wink: As they dont provide any solutions for the issues.

3 Likes

Your solution is above. From the owner of Trampa. He will replace the part. Seriously bud.

My trolls are just facts you don’t want to read because you can’t handle any form of criticism in any way shape or form. Don’t like it? Sort yourself out.

1 Like

This is to be expected from time to time when you are using austenitic stainless steel hardware. Sometimes you have an an axle that is at the top part and a nut at the lower part of the accepted tolerance. Then if you make the mistake of going a little bit too fast using a nyloc nut you heat up the axle and nut which then seize together. Solution? Apply anti-seize or grease, go slow or better yet exchange the nut for a non stainless steel. Using stainless steel hardware has its merits for use near sea environments as in the case of kiteboards but in a common esk8 application stainless sucks balls. Just contact @Trampa and they will solve your problem.

2 Likes