3DServisas Trampa | Trampa Holy Pro | 8085 170KV 6kW | FatBoy SS 1:5 Gear Drive | 12S 10P 30Q 30Ah | Dual FocBox

Danielle said to tell you “Cute YSLs” and “She’s tiny!” lol

Merry Christmas, Aurimas and Audrius!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas

6 Likes

Very easily detectable really. As frank mentioned, it is indeed caused by damaged or imprecise nuts. I threw one away (new) immediately because out of all 8 I used with previous boards, this one could not be screwed on properly/had too much resistance. I don’t recommend bolting these things on with force and thinking it may just be the new nylock causing issues.

1 Like

What a weird edit to make, @3DServisas, but whatever!

@Kug3lis’s mom is hot, I don’t blame him for being shy.

3 Likes

im not sure if it was obvious and im just daft but i thought that was a model they hired for marketing :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@topcloud Merry Christmas you too :wink:

merry_christmas

4 Likes

Had just the same thing :confused: I have bought a fully complete new truck

IMG_1441 IMG_1442

11 Likes

What material did you use for the enclosure? Looks a bit like Delrin?

Polyvinyl chloride plastic .

Any specific shop you buy from?

Where I buy online store they do not have. They only work with industry. What interests you?

So how is it now ? finally finished ?! It’s a great build you have here, can’t wait to see you shredding it

I did not have time to collect the battery. But soon I will do it.

2 Likes

Bottom battery cover .

IMG_1497

3 Likes

Isolated DC/DC Converters 36-75Vin, 12Vdc, 10A . Led lamp 30W . UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_fbc

2 Likes

:muscle::dizzy_face: Look strong AF !

is not going to prevent the flex too much? (Or you have planned to lay something else under-box?)

VwnHw484QpyvzZ%EF%BF%BDODJgA_thumb_fc8

5 Likes

Copper for battery

3XJjpLM5RLWXlWmPGgbXpw_thumb_fc9

6 Likes