400€ Build | ebay Deck | SK3 149kv 20/28t | 6S Lipo | 150A Car ESC

Xt90 anti spark is the way to go. Do a quick search on the forum and lots will come up, I would say almost everyone uses them because it’s about $5

Wuoah such a nice board for such a low price thats pretty awesome :heart_eyes:

I got some question to this project, do you have some ride data like speed and the distance you can hit in one charge? You would help me a lot to build myself a board, what trucks did you use? How stable is the board on a high speed :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer :raised_hands:

Friendly greetings fc_key

dude everything you asked for is in the comments or text. I linked to the distance for a charge just two posts above yours. Also the trucks are specified in the initial post (Caliber 44°). Top Speed is 40km/h and it is pretty stable (although I can not compare to other boards)

thank you maxid!

Hey nice board! I have basically the same setup but without the extra switch and volt meter, which I just got in the mail but now I’m wondering about how to wire the switch. I thought you should wire it up in parallell to the esc switch? But you say that you connected both + and - from the new switch to the red esc wire? How does that work? A bit cofused about what is what since the esc has three wires.

if you connect in parallel there would be no benefit of having the second switch. You need to connect in series so that the new switch can actually break the circuit. The ESC has three wires (GND, POS and a signal wire for the small button). You only want to disconnect the red POS wire as otherwise the current would just travel over the signal line when you disconnect GND.

Alright, thanks for the fast answer! So both of the new switch wires go to the red esc wire.

yup you connect them in series to the other switch breaking the POS line just like what I showed in the diagram