50% off batteries - Black Friday Sale

Hi are international orders allowed?

1 Like

Do you use the nese battery clamps

His initial post reads like the ad from family guy about the wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man lol

2 Likes

At this time, no, US orders only. But i am looking into a solution for shipping internationally. I should know by Monday and will report back.

Not familiar with the Nese battery clamps. Are they similar to vruzend?

But no, i dont use clamps, just pure nickel strips (0.15) spot welded.

I think yours is my favorite comment.

1 Like

Just to update everyone: I have added discharge bypass as an option to the packs. I also made xt60 or xt90 connectors a selectable option on each batteries product page. The batteries are also now accessible from the home page and directly from the navigation menu.

A link to add a battery charger has also been added to each battery page.

And photos of the build process will be captured and posted this evening.

The sale will continue to run all week. And in celebration of Cyber Monday, i would like to share exclusively with the members of this forum a discount code to receive an additional 15% off of the sale price on these lithium packs. Use this coupon code during check out: wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman

This code expires tonight at midnight.

I know a lot of you are waiting for build photos before making a purchase, so I will really try to get those posted here for you soon today so that you will have enough time to take advantage of the additional 15% off deal.

Thank you everyone!

2 Likes

I know that discount code is a beating. So to make it easier, simply use this link and the code will automatically be applied during check out… https://pitbullelectricskateboards.com/discount/wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman

I hope that helps. Thanks.

2 Likes

This is getting more and more interesting here. europe here as well so ill wait and see if it is possible and for what prices. I found some all terrain trucks with mounts on your website as wel, do you perhaps have some pictures of those? for that price that seems like a steal!

Do you have some data sheet about the eve cells? I couldn’t find any good information about them. The lg and the Panasonic are 10a cells thou, right?

1 Like

https://www.endrich.com/en/accus_batteries-lithium_ion-lithium_ionen_18650 this is the most i could find online. based on the capacity it has to be the 26v which is only a 7amp discharge.

1 Like

Thank you!

Yes the LG and Panasonic are 10A discharge, and @martijntje42 is correct, the EVE are something like 7.6A discharge if I recall correctly. I’ll admit i had never heard of EVE before either, but apparently, from what I’ve read, they are used in Segway products and other mobility applications. They test well with low internal resistance. But yes the discharge rating is a little lower than the other two.

1 Like

You wrote in first page that cells are brand new but these cells as on your pictures does looks like from disassembly packs. So not brand new… Am I right? :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. So that means with 30-40a max discharge your packs are good for singel drive boards.

No, these cells are in fact brand new. I did receive them assembled in larger packs, however that does not mean that they were used.

These are brand new, unused cells.

I have had no issues running these in dual motor setups.

How long does this sale go for?

Don’t want to be an ass but those BD cells heat up like crazy on 7A so 12s4p will be max like 28A total. Don’t know if even worth for esk8 as it would be maximum 1.5kW pack

EDIT: 12s4p (48 cells) 30Q from ru.nkon.nl is 160$ without shipping

3 Likes

Nu, there are people who are fine with 40a. For me it would be min 40a too less and I also wouldn’t recommend anybody who is seriously interested in a high performance board to use so low discharge rated cells. But that’s just my opinion, doesn’t mean that people can’t be happy with your packs. Don’t get it wrong please. I don’t know about the prices for your cells in US, but I can get 48 (12s4p) of those Panasonic or LG for 110$ and 130$ new from nkon. With bms and all other stuff plus work time it’s now a ok price. People who would pay the regular price, which is the double of the actual price, i‘m sorry, but I really can’t understand.