Hi, I’m trying to make my first board and i have a bit of uncertainty about some things. first, here are my parts
83mm enertion power wheels
Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-245kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
Turnigy 5000mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack
265-5M-09 Synchronous Timing Belt
15 Teeth X 9mm Belt Width, 5M HTD Type Heavy Duty Timing Pulleys - 9-15-5M-F
36t 9mm enertion drive hub
HobbyKing® ™HK-GT2B 3CH 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver w/Rechargable Li-ion Battery
TorqueBoards 120A 6S ESC
TorqueBoards ESC Programming Card
single motor mount
Hobbyking Parallel charging Board for 6 packs 2~6S (HXT4mm)
Nylon XT90 Connectors Male/Female (5 pairs)
HobbyKing B6 AC/DC Compact LiPO/NiMh 50W Charger (EU Plug)
TorqueBoards v2 Pro Trucks
I am trying to have tops $500 AUD build. I am having trouble finding an answer to a few questions:
- if my motor says 10S, and my batteries are 6S, will their be any problems?
- what recommendations do you have for battery & motor?
- do i have any overkill or underkill parts?
- what parallel charging board would fit my connectors
- how do i calculate my battery life?
- how do i calculate top speed?
thank you so much
Oscar xxXX KOTO XXxx