51 year old speed freak

Hi guys thanks for all the posts I spend a lot of time here reading the posts. I have a backfire board 1200w single drive. I am very happy with it. I bought it for around $330 1.5 years ago direct from China.

Fast acceleration. Top speed so far 25.7mph on the flat. Climbs up very steep hills without any struggling at all. I guess I must be lucky. I hit 21mph to 25.7mph every time i go out and would like something a little faster. Maybe around 27mph. My current range is around 9.8 miles. I use to skate when I was a kid in the mid to late 70’s.

I am interested in a nice build looking at dual 190kv motors (2000w) 90mm abec 11 wheels. I am ok for the main build but not to sure about vesc stuff I would like to get the best vesc available seeing its the brains of the board. Must I get an esc and a anti spark board too? Any recommendations? Looking initially to run 14/44 teeth setting and a 10s4p battery around 9mah.

I will be happy with top speed of 27mph and around 15 miles range is this possible with this setup?

Thanks in advance.

there you go: http://calc.esk8.it/

i think 14/44 gearing is too low for the top speed your wanting. Try 16/36