$59 6354 / 6374 Motor GB - CLOSED

Would be interested in the 6374. Since I’m just starting my first build I need to research sensored vs. sensor less motors. Time to go learn…

Oh that is what @Hummie was talking about. It was 2am, my bad

1 Like

Where at in particular, I’m from Pittsburgh area?

North of Wilkes Barre

There is also another person that all ready paid from Pittsburgh, so I could send them together to save on shipping. If you could organize together I would be more than happy to send one package.

I was just curious where in PA you were, not interested in more motors just yet.

Thought I might add that the cutoff will be this Thursday (5 days).

Bump bump :wink: need some more support to make this happen!

@JLabs Did you get my PM?

I’d be interested in s couple… Just scared about brand they’re nameless you know

First time post long time lurker. Would like to snag up the last two 6354 if they are still up.

How do I send private for PayPal ?

I am at a family gathering I will respond later to everyone thanks!

These look identical to diy motors.

I will take two of the smaller ones. Send me PayPal

Definitely would like to try. Question on the 8mm shaft - length? To compare w/ DIYes which is longer (helps w/ 12mm or 15mm setups). Already have keyway or flat for keyway? Circlips on shaft?

Hope you are having fun at your family gathering!

What size? @caustin (2x 54) :white_check_mark: @boards has first (2x 54):white_check_mark: @Jono503 2nd (1x 74) :white_check_mark: @baxter 3rd (did not receive you pm) (2x 74’s) :white_check_mark: @barajabali 4th (I did not want any branding on these for aesthetics and price, I assure you the are high quality, even @Hummie confirmed it) :x: @jwoodsentertainment 5th (2x 54 2x 74) :white_check_mark: @Sboard342 6th (2x 54) :white_check_mark: @sl33py 7th (30mm length 8mm shaft, I will look into getting it longer) (2x 54 2x 74) :white_check_mark:

Make sure to tell me what size you want, I will save these until tomorrow and then your spot will be given to the next person. The 54’s look to be going fast and there should be some 74’s left.

1 74 for me please

@DeathCookies (2x 54’s) would 74’s be okay for you too if there are no 54’s available? @fuelre (2x 54’s) or (2x 74’s) @Sean555 (2x 74’s) :white_check_mark:
@zmoney (1x 74) :white_check_mark:
@treenutter (1x 74) :white_check_mark:

1 Like

1x 6374

• ship to B.C. Canada ??