6" Billet Wheel Hub Group Buy $165

Ok! Looks like it would cost between $75-85 USD for shipping to Denmark.

FINALLY!!!

Some of you are receiving your wheels this week. Follow these simple steps to get them assembled and ready to rock and roll.

1st, Youā€™ll need grease, a small amount of fine sandpaper, a press of some sort (I use my drill press.) you can also use a truck hanger, some washers, spacers and the axle nut to press in your bearings. These hubs have an interference fit. The bearings need to be pressed in. Itā€™s not too hard to do. A little patience goes a long way. And being you guys waited like a year for these wheels I know youā€™re patient. DO NOT POUND the bearings into place. If you feel that the fit is too tight, wrap a small piece of sand paper around your finger and lightly sand the bearing seat. until you can get about a 1/4 of the bearing into the seat nice and straight. then press it in. Repeat 4 times.

2nd, use the truck hanger to assemble your wheel. Place half a hub, then the tire/tube then the other half hub onto the axle. put the axle nut on and tighten it. The hubs should be centered up and spin nicely. Then put in all of the hardware and tighten it up. Repeat 4 times.

By now you just need to go to the hardware store for some pulley hardware. Take a wheel, spacer and a pulley with you so you can choose the right length 4mm bolt.

Enjoy!!!

Also,

I have 2 sets left to sell. They are complete with tires/tubes, pulleys, spacers, and hardware. They are 1st come first serve. No holds. $350

Let me know if interested.

I havenā€™t bought any but maybe a video would help some people.

1 Like

Too busy lately for any vanity. Iā€™ll see if I can work that out on sunday.

1 Like

The sanded filing onto the 1.5 year olds head really sells this for meā€¦:grin:

1 Like

@psychotiller congrats on getting these made and delivered! This is the ideal pneumatic for esk8 IMO; small enough for skate trucks, high PSI, alu hub and a quality tire.

2 Likes