7 VESC 4.12s available $80 shipped each USA only

so i finally got around to messing with the 2 Enertion VESCs that i bought off Trillium

The first one i soldered the power leads , plugged it in . it lights up fine but does not read in BLDC at all

The second one i soldered the power leads , plugged it in . it reads fine in BLDC , so i continued to solder on the motor leads and bullet connectors , connected to a few motors to test and each time i get a failure. checked the logs and it’s the DRV_8302 fault , which from what i have read on here sounds like the DRV chip if fried??

anyone else have problems with theirs ?

Got three more if you continue to have problems I got you covered.

Check that there is no solder bridges from the gate to source pins on the fets

Hey Trillium, thanks for the reply! It looks like you’re right, in both cases it looks like i got some solder on the fets in front of the - power lead .

any recommendations to get it off? assume i would attempt to heat it carefully with the soldering iron and push some of the solder off if possible.

any help is greatly appreciated thanks

Buy a weller 80W+ soldering iron or a hot air reflow gun and solder wick.

What do you have left?

I have 1 enertion in a box ready to go

so i got some copper wire and flux and attempted to clean out any solder jumping between the fets , but still no luck , same Error . /u/Trillium - if i send these to you can you take a look if you can get them working?

thanks